Matheson Trust Events
The Matheson Trust usually organises two public events per year, one in the Spring and one in the Autumn. Given the nature of our work, these tend to be lectures, seminars or symposia, where the public can benefit from direct contact with authorities in the field of comparative religion.
This page lists our forthcoming and past events. Please follow the links for details, and do not hesitate to get in touch if you are interested in taking part, or helping us or if you have any comments.
• From 25 September to 1 October 2019: Marc Loopuyt performances, lectures and workshops on the tradition and wisdom of the oud and the flamenco guitar.
• 17 July 2017: Gray Henry: Lecture on Thomas Merton and Sufism.
• July 2017: Taimoor Khan Mumtaz on Geometric Patterns, Vocabulary & Proportion in Architecture.
• December 2014: Oldmeadow Cambridge Lecture & Conversation on RE Teaching
• December 2014: Harry Oldmeadow London Lecture & Seminars
• April 2014: Common Ground Between Islam and Buddhism, London
• October 2013: A Common Word, Film Premiere at Clare College, Cambridge
• May 2013: A Search for the Time-Less in Sacred Art & Architecture
• February 2012: Gathering of Voices, St. Edmund’s, Cambridge
Click here to join our newsletter and receive updates about similar events.